We receive strong support from a variety of local community groups and businesses (small, medium and large) such as clubs, fetes, churches, local retailers and companies.
If your group or business is interested in supporting the Centre, we would be pleased to invite you to visit us, tour the Holly Lodge yard and see the work that we do.
Recent support from local community groups and businesses includes:
- John Lewis, who featured the Centre as one of their charities in their Kingston store
- Fuller Smith and Turner, the brewer, is one of our core donors
- Wimbledon Stables, who give a regular donation to the Centre
- London Dynamos, the cycling group, whose members visited the Centre and then gave a substantial donation
- Richmond Golf Club, included the Centre as one of their annual captain’s charities
- Kew Fete, who included the Centre as one of their charities for money raised at the fete
- Waitrose, who featured the Centre as one of their Community Matters charities
- The Metropolitan Police, who provided funding for us to start a drug awareness education for school groups.