The Centre has fully accessible facilities including;
- three indoor classrooms: a general activity room, a Victorian schoolroom and a replica Victorian pharmacy
- a nature trail with dipping ponds, a Victorian garden, and a picnic lawn
- spacious toilets for people with disabilities.
The Centre occupies buildings behind Holly Lodge, which is the site of an 18th century farm. We are to the rear of the yard, behind the Parks management offices and stables. The whole area is secure and wheelchair-accessible, with car parking available.
- ponds including a raised pond
- a nature trail
- a Victorian kitchen garden and greenhouse
- a picnic lawn and stage with a huge mural backdrop of Richmond Park
- a large, well-lit activity room with tables and seating for approximately 35 people
- Mrs Sawyer’s school room – a room recreated in Victorian style. A hearing loop is fitted
- a Victorian Pharmacy (‘Philip Palmer’s Chymist’) reconstructed from the original shop
- excellent toilet facilities for people with disabilities, with changing bed and hoist
- appropriate for activities, eg pond dipping nets, magnifying glasses and bug pots, art equipment
- Victorian costumes and handling objects
- six wheelchairs are available (four for adults, two for children)
- audio-visual equipment, including a digital microscope.